Waxed Canvas Utility Jacket Olive
The FR. Waxed Canvas Utility Jacket is a sustainable marvel, designed to endure and age gracefully. With each wear, it gains character as it naturally creases and develops a subtle patina.
Crafted from 100% organic cotton waxed canvas, it's naturally breathable, adjusting to ambient temperatures. In warmer weather, it becomes softer and more breathable, while in colder conditions, it transforms into a stiffer, windproof shield.
The waxed canvas boasts water- repellant properties that shield you from the elements, making it your go-to choice for any weather. Plus, this jacket is fully lined for year-round wear, ensuring you stay comfortable, no matter the season.
What truly sets our Waxed Canvas FR. Utility Jacket apart is its sustainability. Unlike synthetic fabrics that often end up in landfills when their performance degrades, this jacket can be regularly reproofed to maintain its excellence for years to come. Additionally, it's an eco-friendly choice; waxes, as natural water repellents, have a minimal impact on the environment compared to PFC chemicals used by most other companies.
Elevate your wardrobe with a jacket that not only looks good but also does good for the planet.
At foreignrider.com, we utilize the following trusted carriers: FedEx, Canada Post and DHL.
FedEx - $15.00 USD
Free Shipping on orders over $125.00 USD
Canada Post - $15.00 CAD
Free Shipping on orders over $125.00 CAD
DHL - $30.00 CAD
Free Shipping + Duties + Taxes on orders over $400.00 USD
Crafted from 100% Halley Stevensons waxed organic cotton
- Crafted from 100% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified Halley Stevensons waxed organic cotton (335 gsm / 10oz.), proudly milled in Scotland
- Lined with 100% soft cotton for your comfort, also made in Scotland
- Featuring a classic fit and designed for year-round wear.
- Double needle stitch detail ensures long-lasting durability
- Premium quality FR. metal shank buttons make it easy to use and built to last
- Keep your hands warm and essentials close with hand pockets
- Additional storage is provided by chest pockets with FR. metal shank buttons
- Customize the fit with an adjustable waistband equipped with two FR. metal shank buttons
- Offers reliable water repellancy, ensuring you stay dry even in rainy conditions
- Provides excellent wind resistance, making it a dependable choice for blustery days
- Despite its weather-resistant qualities, the jacket remains highly breathable, ensuring you stay comfortable in various temperatures
- Woven and dyed in Scotland
- Cut and sewn in Canada
- Do not wash
- Do not iron
- Do not steam
- Do not dry clean
- Recommended reproofing required depending on use and conditions